Michel Lopez, CEO of e2f, will be speaking at the upcoming Localization World Conference, taking place October 17-19, 2012. This year’s theme is Reaching the Mobile World.
Michel will be presenting on October 19, 2012 at 2 pm PST. We are proud to have been chosen as part of a new track this year at LocWorld, the MicroTalks!
Speakers: Emre Akkas (Globalme Localization Inc.), Steve Angell (KJI), Jon Atkinson (VMC), Michel Lopez (e2f translations, inc.), Gustavo Lucardi (Trusted Translations, Inc.), Biraj Rath (Braahmam Net Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Host: Kate Edwards
Synopsis: This session will offer several quick and dynamic presentations covering topics and ideas too interesting to ignore:
- Request From the Plane, Translate at the Coffee Emre Akkas (Globalme Localization Inc.)
- Mobile Localization Testing Strategies: Jon Atkinson (VMC)
- Social Media Planning and Localization: Steve Angell (KJI)
- Finding the Balance: Shifting Stress from People to Systems: Michel Lopez (e2f translations, inc.)
- Mobile Search! The Next Localization Frontier: Gustavo Lucardi (Trusted Translations, Inc.)
- Products or Services — Market Entry Strategy for India: Biraj Rath (Braahmam Net Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Michel will discuss how he has engineered e2f to increase company morale and battle localization turnover rates all while providing high quality content with efficient service. Come learn how we do it!