e2f Germany is looking for strong linguists who are available for on-site work for one of our clients in Munich. Tasks include translation (from English) and a variety of linguistic quality assurance (LQA) tasks.
These positions are 35 hours/week and we currently have open positions for persons familiar with software and IT industry products and services for the following languages:
- French (Canada)
In addition, the following languages require full fluency, familiarity with software and IT industry products and services, as well as a knowledge of music and current cultural events:
You are welcome to apply if you speak and write one or more of the above languages with native proficiency.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Up-to-date and in tune with your culture
- Ability to work in an international team
- 1 year+ experience in translation
- Experience with our main Domains: Software / IT / Marketing
Proficiency in German is a plus, but not required.
How to apply
Send resume to [email protected]