Even when you’ve done a great job translating and localizing the text of an application or website, it pays to have expert eyes look at the completed work in its final form. This is where on-device testing comes into play.
We test for both functional quality (operation, links, logins) and linguistic bugs.
We check that correct language rules were followed, the text makes sense contextually, there are no truncations or missing punctuation and/or strings, all numbers display correctly, and for cultural appropriateness. To make sure all the content fits into UI elements appropriately. We check to make sure no strings were put into the wrong dialog boxes, and to see and hear that voice and textual elements match. Everything to ensure your user experience (UX) makes sense to a natively-fluent human.
Entrust e2f’s full on-device testing lab for testing your mobile app, website or desktop software.
- Mobile/Tablet: Google Android, Apple iOS
- Laptop: Windows, Mac OSX
- Browser-based: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Testing Set-up – We install the builds and set up the devices in each language. The whole test will be supervised by e2f’s Testing Manager.
- On-Device Testing – Testers log bugs following a Testing script. Testing takes place in our office under e2f’s Testing Manager supervision. Client can be present as well.
- Regression Testing – Testers check if the bugs logged during Testing were properly fixed. They can log new bugs. Testing takes place in our office under e2f’s Testing Manager supervision. Client can be present as well.
- Regression 2 Testing – Testers check if the bugs logged during Regression were properly fixed. They also check if their comments during Regression were followed. Testing takes place in our office under e2f’s Testing Manager supervision. Client can be present as well.
- Test Plan Creation
- Project Management
- Rush Services