Empowering Global Workforces
Global workforces operating in multiple local languages require consistency in terms of administration, training, and career development. Whether this means translating employee documentation, training videos, or the latest all-hands staff briefing, we have solutions to address your worldwide operational needs.
e2f Can Help!
For over a dozen years, e2f has aided in the translation and localization of content, apps and websites. Whether you require subtitling or dubbing of your video content, human translation of your technical presentations and transcripts, or machine translation of whole manuals, e2f has a range of services available to meet your needs.
Human Resources, eLearning and the Global Opportunity
Whether you call it e-learning, eLearning, distance learning, distributed learning, distance education, online training, online learning, online courses, Internet training, interactive webinars, Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs), or by any other name, institutions and industries are revolutionizing the delivery of knowledge by putting their content in the hands of global audiences through online delivery mechanisms.
“The size of the eLearning market was estimated to be over USD 165 Billion in 2015 and is likely to grow by 5% between 2016 and 2023, exceeding USD 240 Billion.”
This is what Docebo, a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) provider, recently cited from Ambient Insight Research in their report eLearning Market Trends and Forecast, 2017-2023.
They further calculated the U.S. portion of the global eLearning market in 2016 to be only $27 billion USD (about 16% of the global market). The rest of the opportunity — about 84% — will be found internationally. Plus, the fastest growth will also be found overseas: the top 12 countries for growth in eLearning between 2016 to 2021 will be found in Asia and Africa.
While the U.S. will remain the top nation in funding for EdTech startups, “outside of the US, India ranks second, with China in third position and the UK coming in fourth.”
The trends driving new innovations are, on the production side, LMS systems and authoring tools, which allow for faster development cycles and increasingly rich and rewarding learning experiences. On the consumer-side, the market is embracing both personalized and collaborative learning platforms, as well as game-based learning, mobile and social-enabled learning. And all of these will need to be customized for a global, multilingual audience.
What is Your Strategy?
While these are the high-level trends in the industry, every eLearning organization has its own strategy, and every project faces its own challenges to reach its objectives and goals.
We’d love to hear about yours! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your own needs and goals.
- eLearning Solutions [13 January 2017]
- Global Digital English-Language Education to Reach $3.8B by 2020 [02 March 2016]
- How to Successfully Localize Your e-Learning Material [15 May 2013]